Latest WFMU show
What?An mp-free jazz blog focusing on rare or out-of-print music. We generally publish once a week. Songs will be available for a limited time, and are for evaluation purposes only. Attend concerts. Buy music.
Who?Chilly Jay Chill (aka Jeff Jackson) and Prof. Drew LeDrew (aka Jeff Golick). Requests, rants, and rights issues to: destination.out [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com.
How?Just be yourself.
- Eigil said Out now on vinyl: The fantastic 2-LP “opened...
- Claudio said Thank you! You have done a great job and made ??us...
- oferty dzialek said Ramon ostatnio zdoby? nowy Cessna 172 trójko?owy l...
- fitness equipment said D https://secure.karmichosting.com/trx/exercise-ma...
- ????? ? ??????????? said Appreciate an excellent article. In which else may...
Category Archives: Alexander von Schlippenbach
To ring in 2013, we present a pair of superlative Schlippenbach Quartet albums. Three Nails Left features the classic line-up of Evan Parker, Alexander von Schlippenbach, Peter Kowald, and Paul Lovens, captured live in 1974 (side 1) and 1975 (side… Continue reading
We’re proud to offer downloads of three essential releases from The Schlippenbach Trio. Simply put, they showcase the band at the height of their powers and combine to make a strong case that this is one of the great ensembles… Continue reading
BEELZEBUB’S TALES: REVISED ESTER-WERDA NOCTURNO FUX Schlippenbach Trio Elf Bagatellen FMP : 1991 Alexander von Schlippenbach, piano; Evan Parker, soprano and tenor sax; Paul Lovens, “selected drums and cymbals.” A series of musical reflections in 11 words (or less): Bagetelles:… Continue reading