Latest WFMU show
What?An mp-free jazz blog focusing on rare or out-of-print music. We generally publish once a week. Songs will be available for a limited time, and are for evaluation purposes only. Attend concerts. Buy music.
Who?Chilly Jay Chill (aka Jeff Jackson) and Prof. Drew LeDrew (aka Jeff Golick). Requests, rants, and rights issues to: destination.out [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com.
How?Just be yourself.
- keywords said Hi, its good post concerning media print, we all k...
- bestellipticalreviews2014.com said Just want to say your article is as amazing. The c...
- www.chlum1866.cz said If you research properly, then you will find that...
- desain rumah minimalis said Simply desire to say your article is as surprising...
- Heroes Of Dragon Age Hack said Keep on writing, great job! Feel free to surf to m...
Category Archives: Alexander von Schlippenbach
To ring in 2013, we present a pair of superlative Schlippenbach Quartet albums. Three Nails Left features the classic line-up of Evan Parker, Alexander von Schlippenbach, Peter Kowald, and Paul Lovens, captured live in 1974 (side 1) and 1975 (side… Continue reading
We’re proud to offer downloads of three essential releases from The Schlippenbach Trio. Simply put, they showcase the band at the height of their powers and combine to make a strong case that this is one of the great ensembles… Continue reading
BEELZEBUB’S TALES: REVISED ESTER-WERDA NOCTURNO FUX Schlippenbach Trio Elf Bagatellen FMP : 1991 Alexander von Schlippenbach, piano; Evan Parker, soprano and tenor sax; Paul Lovens, “selected drums and cymbals.” A series of musical reflections in 11 words (or less): Bagetelles:… Continue reading