Latest WFMU show
What?An mp-free jazz blog focusing on rare or out-of-print music. We generally publish once a week. Songs will be available for a limited time, and are for evaluation purposes only. Attend concerts. Buy music.
Who?Chilly Jay Chill (aka Jeff Jackson) and Prof. Drew LeDrew (aka Jeff Golick). Requests, rants, and rights issues to: destination.out [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com.
How?Just be yourself.
- top rated washing machines said Howdy! This blog post couldn’t be written an...
- homepage said I feel that is one of the most imporyant info for...
- click for more said hello there and thank you for your info – I’...
- Ice Age Village Cheats said Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog...
- bar-b-que game hacked said I like the valuable info you provide in your artic...
Category Archives: Andrew Hill
We’re incredibly pleased to offer this guest post by pianist and composer Vijay Iyer. He’s compiled an annotated mixtape of personally significant solo piano recordings. It showcases the stunning beauty, range, and continuity of piano jazz. For those who aren’t… Continue reading
HEY HEY Andrew Hill Lift Every Voice Blue Note : 1970 AH, piano; Woody shaw, trumpet; Carlos Garnett, tenor sax; Richard Davis, bass; Freddie Waits, drums; Lawrence Marshall, choral director. NEFERTISIS Andrew Hill Live At Montreux Freedom : 1975 AH,… Continue reading
Â COMPULSION PREMONITION Andrew Hill Compulsion! Blue Note : 1965 AH, piano; Freddie Hubbard, trumpet; John Gilmore, tenor sax, bass clarinet; Cecil McBee, bass; Richard Davis, bass (on “Premonition”); Joe Chambers, drums; Nadi Qamar, percussion; Renaud Simmons, conga. Andrew Hill… Continue reading