Latest WFMU show
What?An mp-free jazz blog focusing on rare or out-of-print music. We generally publish once a week. Songs will be available for a limited time, and are for evaluation purposes only. Attend concerts. Buy music.
Who?Chilly Jay Chill (aka Jeff Jackson) and Prof. Drew LeDrew (aka Jeff Golick). Requests, rants, and rights issues to: destination.out [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com.
How?Just be yourself.
- cars said Are you feeling like you do not have the car you d...
- google search engine said You are inclined to discover these cent stock tips...
- acid reflux pillow for babies said I was wondering if you ever thought of changing th...
- godoggo said Nice to hear Sonship Theus. I saw him so many time...
- Clifford Allen said Great record, thanks for the reminder. Looking for...
Category Archives: Matthew Shipp
Before the World by MATTHEW SHIPP Matthew Shipp’s first recorded solo album, Before the World is about beginnings. The pianist carves out his own distinct sonic territory and vocabulary, employing classical forms and free improv, generating high drama at every… Continue reading
WHOLETONE Matthew Shipp Art of the Improviser Thirsty Ear : 2011 MS, piano. Our mini-festival around pianist and composer Matthew Shipp continues with a preview of his upcoming album Art of the Improviser. This wonderful double-disc set marks Shipp’s 50th… Continue reading
PERHAPS ONE TOUCH OF The Brothers Sandole Modern Music from Philadelphia Fantasy : 1955 DS, guitar; Adolph Sandole, leader; Art Farmer, trumpet; John LaPorta, alto; Sonny Russo, trombone; Al DelGovernatore, piano; Wendell Marshall, bass; Clem De Rosa, drums. PARADIGM Dennis… Continue reading