Latest WFMU show
What?An mp-free jazz blog focusing on rare or out-of-print music. We generally publish once a week. Songs will be available for a limited time, and are for evaluation purposes only. Attend concerts. Buy music.
Who?Chilly Jay Chill (aka Jeff Jackson) and Prof. Drew LeDrew (aka Jeff Golick). Requests, rants, and rights issues to: destination.out [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com.
How?Just be yourself.
- working skype resolver june 2013 said You may observe that there are clearly significant...
- skin test said I believe that is one of the such a lot vital info...
- Juan said Too many AGW partisans want the main attack agai...
- logiciel gratuit montage photo video son said What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of p...
- troy ounce gold said magnificent issues altogether, you simply received...
Category Archives: Matthew Shipp
TEA FOR TWO Ran Blake Breakthru Improvising Artists : 1976 RB, piano. The Five Spot is our new feature where musicians, critics, and fans select five significant tunes or albums from a favorite artist. Pianist and composer MATTHEW SHIPP chooses FIVE TRACKS BY… Continue reading
Before the World by MATTHEW SHIPP Matthew Shipp’s first recorded solo album, Before the World is about beginnings. The pianist carves out his own distinct sonic territory and vocabulary, employing classical forms and free improv, generating high drama at every… Continue reading
WHOLETONE Matthew Shipp Art of the Improviser Thirsty Ear : 2011 MS, piano. Our mini-festival around pianist and composer Matthew Shipp continues with a preview of his upcoming album Art of the Improviser. This wonderful double-disc set marks Shipp’s 50th… Continue reading
PERHAPS ONE TOUCH OF The Brothers Sandole Modern Music from Philadelphia Fantasy : 1955 DS, guitar; Adolph Sandole, leader; Art Farmer, trumpet; John LaPorta, alto; Sonny Russo, trombone; Al DelGovernatore, piano; Wendell Marshall, bass; Clem De Rosa, drums. PARADIGM Dennis… Continue reading