A tremendous early showcase for Rüdiger Carl and Irène Schweizer, before an appreciative Berlin audience. Goose Pannée opens with one tune by each, revealing the depth of their talents, before building to the side-long climax that is the title track. A full-bore blowout, it’s a classic example of Euro free improv at its peak, and deserves as wide an audience as possible.
Latest WFMU show
What?An mp-free jazz blog focusing on rare or out-of-print music. We generally publish once a week. Songs will be available for a limited time, and are for evaluation purposes only. Attend concerts. Buy music.
Who?Chilly Jay Chill (aka Jeff Jackson) and Prof. Drew LeDrew (aka Jeff Golick). Requests, rants, and rights issues to: destination.out [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com.
How?Just be yourself.
- ebay marketing said What’s up Dear, are you genuinely visiting t...
- how to get free simoleons on sims freeplay said Howdy I am so delighted I found your website, I re...
- cause lung cancer said Buying internet media, f?r instance impressions, e...
- pof said Much Love to FMP!
- marten512 said Its all gone very quiet . . . too quiet . . .