A follow up of sorts to the Christmann/Schönenberg duo record WE PLAY, featuring work from a couple of years later. The two men have really honed their craft; the communication on REMARKS is remarkable, and remarkably transparent. By the time Harald Bojé’s synth starts burbling beneath their four Approaches, we’ve entered the realm of magic abstractions.
Latest WFMU show
What?An mp-free jazz blog focusing on rare or out-of-print music. We generally publish once a week. Songs will be available for a limited time, and are for evaluation purposes only. Attend concerts. Buy music.
Who?Chilly Jay Chill (aka Jeff Jackson) and Prof. Drew LeDrew (aka Jeff Golick). Requests, rants, and rights issues to: destination.out [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com.
How?Just be yourself.
- marten512 said So . . . who’s John?
- cjc said She’s a good friend of ours who generally pr...
- cjc said We’re working on this – it’s a t...
- Nicolas Hodges said Another request here for FLAC downloads of the who...
- ben said You may just have to learn to live with the myster...