The super-rare and highly sought-after debut recording from Rüdiger Carl is finally available again! Unlike his later work, “King Alcohol” is more recognizably in the jazz vein, but still features the unusual trio of tenor sax, trombone, and drums. The six tracks chart a musical dialogue that’s roiling and rumbling, intense and interwoven. European fire music!
Latest WFMU show
What?An mp-free jazz blog focusing on rare or out-of-print music. We generally publish once a week. Songs will be available for a limited time, and are for evaluation purposes only. Attend concerts. Buy music.
Who?Chilly Jay Chill (aka Jeff Jackson) and Prof. Drew LeDrew (aka Jeff Golick). Requests, rants, and rights issues to: destination.out [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com.
How?Just be yourself.
- marten512 said So . . . who’s John?
- cjc said She’s a good friend of ours who generally pr...
- cjc said We’re working on this – it’s a t...
- Nicolas Hodges said Another request here for FLAC downloads of the who...
- ben said You may just have to learn to live with the myster...