An intense duet captured live before an enraptured audience in 1980. Radu Malfatti and Harry Miller are masters of their instruments, and extended technique is the order of the day here. The two men keep up a fairly furious level of interaction throughout, so sit back, buckle up, and enjoy the bumpy ride. We’re not 100% certain — but pretty sure — that “Zwecknagel” is German for the first and last bone/bass album you’ll ever need.
Latest WFMU show
What?An mp-free jazz blog focusing on rare or out-of-print music. We generally publish once a week. Songs will be available for a limited time, and are for evaluation purposes only. Attend concerts. Buy music.
Who?Chilly Jay Chill (aka Jeff Jackson) and Prof. Drew LeDrew (aka Jeff Golick). Requests, rants, and rights issues to: destination.out [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com.
How?Just be yourself.
- Jean Michel Van Schouwburg said hello i saw a copy of Funk Dumpling in a Brussels...
- Emiliano said I had the pleasure to be in Verona on 1987 at 17 &...
- Eigil said Congratulations, Peter F.!
- pof said Much Love to FMP!
- marten512 said Its all gone very quiet . . . too quiet . . .