Latest WFMU show
What?An mp-free jazz blog focusing on rare or out-of-print music. We generally publish once a week. Songs will be available for a limited time, and are for evaluation purposes only. Attend concerts. Buy music.
Who?Chilly Jay Chill (aka Jeff Jackson) and Prof. Drew LeDrew (aka Jeff Golick). Requests, rants, and rights issues to: destination.out [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com.
How?Just be yourself.
- belly liposuction cost said I am really loving the theme/design of your site....
- app dev secrets review said Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to hel...
- do testosterone boosters work said With havin so much written content do you ever run...
- hp laptop Drivers said I’ve been broweing online greater than 3 hou...
- http://totojemojedomena.info/news/2014/08/immediate-plans-in-windows-7-activator-where-to-go/ said Through doing this, you can ensure that this compa...
Tag Archives: Brian Roessler
LAKE OF FEAR THE MOONBEAM SONG Nathan Hanson & Brian Roessler Selenograhia Community Pool : 2012 Now that the dust has settled on the New Year and the noise has quieted around the many Best Albums of the Year polls,… Continue reading
INSPIRATION François Rabbath Dialogues and Meditations Emen : 1990 FR, bass; Hariprasad Chaurasia, Indian flute; Sabin Khan, tabla. We’re pleased to present the final installation of Brian Roessler‘s exploration of the visionary jazz of François Rabbath.This extended Indo-Jazz fusion track… Continue reading
BREIZ POUCHA DASS THYOSANNE François Rabbath Multibasse Emen : 1974 FR, bass on all tracks; Michel Delaporte, percussion (“Breiz”); Jean-Pierre Drouet, percussion (“Poucha Dass”); Jean-Pierre Drouet, Christian Garros, and Armand Molinetti, various percussion including tabla and marimba (“Thyosanne”). We’re thrilled… Continue reading
KOBOLDS PRELUDE A L’ARCHET DESERT François Rabbath The Sound of a Bass Philips : 1963 FR, bass; Armand Molinetti, drums. We’re thrilled to present a special three-part post about extraordinary French bassist and composer François Rabbath. His contributions to jazz… Continue reading