Latest WFMU show
What?An mp-free jazz blog focusing on rare or out-of-print music. We generally publish once a week. Songs will be available for a limited time, and are for evaluation purposes only. Attend concerts. Buy music.
Who?Chilly Jay Chill (aka Jeff Jackson) and Prof. Drew LeDrew (aka Jeff Golick). Requests, rants, and rights issues to: destination.out [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com.
How?Just be yourself.
- Jean Michel Van Schouwburg said hello i saw a copy of Funk Dumpling in a Brussels...
- Emiliano said I had the pleasure to be in Verona on 1987 at 17 &...
- Eigil said Congratulations, Peter F.!
- pof said Much Love to FMP!
- marten512 said Its all gone very quiet . . . too quiet . . .
Tag Archives: Geri Allen
He was always there. Like a trip to Liberty Island, a ride on the Cyclone, or a visit to the Frick Collection, there are things a New Yorker believes he should definitely get around to checking out, at some point.… Continue reading
WHEN WILL THE BLUES LEAVE KING KORN Paul Bley Footloose! Savoy : 1964 PB, piano; Steve Swallow, bass; Pete La Roca, drums. We’re pleased to present another stellar guest post from longtime friend of the site Ethan Iverson, of The… Continue reading