Latest WFMU show
What?An mp-free jazz blog focusing on rare or out-of-print music. We generally publish once a week. Songs will be available for a limited time, and are for evaluation purposes only. Attend concerts. Buy music.
Who?Chilly Jay Chill (aka Jeff Jackson) and Prof. Drew LeDrew (aka Jeff Golick). Requests, rants, and rights issues to: destination.out [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com.
How?Just be yourself.
- Jean Michel Van Schouwburg said hello i saw a copy of Funk Dumpling in a Brussels...
- Emiliano said I had the pleasure to be in Verona on 1987 at 17 &...
- Eigil said Congratulations, Peter F.!
- pof said Much Love to FMP!
- marten512 said Its all gone very quiet . . . too quiet . . .
Tag Archives: Kenny Barron
MOON OVER MOSCOW FARMER ALFALFA HOME IS WHERE THE HEARTH IS Perry Robinson 4 Funk Dumpling Savoy : 1962 PR, clarinet; Kenny Barron, piano; Henry Grimes, bass; Paul Motian, drums. Welcome to LOST TONES which features tracks from hyper-rare recordings that aren’t available anywhere… Continue reading
We’re thrilled to be able to present a second erudite guest post from saxophonist and composer Rudresh Mahanthappa. Here he riffs on his association with the unsung altoist Bunky Green, and provides several views and sonic snapshots of Green’s career… Continue reading