Latest WFMU show
What?An mp-free jazz blog focusing on rare or out-of-print music. We generally publish once a week. Songs will be available for a limited time, and are for evaluation purposes only. Attend concerts. Buy music.
Who?Chilly Jay Chill (aka Jeff Jackson) and Prof. Drew LeDrew (aka Jeff Golick). Requests, rants, and rights issues to: destination.out [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com.
How?Just be yourself.
- google search engine said You are inclined to discover these cent stock tips...
- acid reflux pillow for babies said I was wondering if you ever thought of changing th...
- godoggo said Nice to hear Sonship Theus. I saw him so many time...
- Clifford Allen said Great record, thanks for the reminder. Looking for...
- jesse myner said fats and booker too. two others too early.
Tag Archives: Louis Moholo
We’ve got three new releases in the FMP Store. The only things they share in common are their excellence, their refusal to settle into cozy categories, and the fact that none of them were ever released on CD. They’re probably… Continue reading
Just in time for your Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, and Festivus shopping, we’ve got some brand new offerings in our FMP download store. They’re the perfect gift for that hard-working person on your list whose impeccable music tastes are never fully… Continue reading
Originally posted 7 December 2006 BALOYI SEKELA KHULUMA Dudu Pukwana & Spear In the Townships Atlantic : 1974 DP, alto sax, piano; Mongezi Feza, trumpet; Harry Miller, bass; Louis Moholo, drums. Dig it: The indestructible beat of Soweto. Jazz stylee.… Continue reading