Latest WFMU show
What?An mp-free jazz blog focusing on rare or out-of-print music. We generally publish once a week. Songs will be available for a limited time, and are for evaluation purposes only. Attend concerts. Buy music.
Who?Chilly Jay Chill (aka Jeff Jackson) and Prof. Drew LeDrew (aka Jeff Golick). Requests, rants, and rights issues to: destination.out [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com.
How?Just be yourself.
- cars said Are you feeling like you do not have the car you d...
- google search engine said You are inclined to discover these cent stock tips...
- acid reflux pillow for babies said I was wondering if you ever thought of changing th...
- godoggo said Nice to hear Sonship Theus. I saw him so many time...
- Clifford Allen said Great record, thanks for the reminder. Looking for...
Tag Archives: Marc Ribot
Originally posted 29 January 2007 BIG HEART FAT HOUSE The Lounge Lizards Big Heart – Live in Tokyo Island : 1986 John Lurie, alto sax; Roy Nathanson, tenor sax; Curtis Fowlkes, trombone; Marc Ribot, guitar; Evan Lurie, piano; Erik Sanko,… Continue reading
Bonobo by HANS REICHEL In Europe, Hans Reichel is revered as an innovator and guitarist on par with folks like Derek Bailey and John Fahey. He invented his own unique language on the instrument – but he didn’t stop there. He… Continue reading
THESE FOOLISH THINGS GHOSTS BOUNCIN’ AROUND Marc Ribot Don’t Blame Me DIW : 1995 MR, guitar. Many thanks to all entrants in the contests we ran last week. And to Pi Records for generously providing the three autographed Henry Threadgill… Continue reading