Latest WFMU show
What?An mp-free jazz blog focusing on rare or out-of-print music. We generally publish once a week. Songs will be available for a limited time, and are for evaluation purposes only. Attend concerts. Buy music.
Who?Chilly Jay Chill (aka Jeff Jackson) and Prof. Drew LeDrew (aka Jeff Golick). Requests, rants, and rights issues to: destination.out [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com.
How?Just be yourself.
- http://www.campervanbrisbane.com/ said I like the helpful info you provide in your articl...
- Australia 4wd campervan said This is a good tip especially to those new to the...
- arrested development said WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by se...
- avant credit reviews said Howdy are using WordPress for your site platform?...
- Emiliano said I had the pleasure to be in Verona on 1987 at 17 &...
Tag Archives: Marilyn Crispell
LINEFINELYON 7 Roscoe Mitchell Creative Orchestra Sketches from Bamboo Moers : 1979 RM, alto sax; Leo Smith, trumpet; Anthony Braxton, reeds; Douglas Ewart, reeds; Wallace McMillian, reeds; Dwight Andrews, reeds; Marty Ehrlich, reeds; Kenny Wheeler, trumpet; Hugh Ragin, trumpet; Mike Mossmann,… Continue reading
Pianosolo — A Concert in Berlin by MARILYN CRISPELL Consider for a moment that Marilyn Cripsell came to jazz/improvised music — what she calls spontaneous composition — at age 28. Her early musical education was almost entirely based around the… Continue reading
BUDDING OF A ROSE Leo Smith Creative Orchestra Budding of a Rose Moers Music : 1979 LS, trumpet; Roscoe Mitchell, alto sax; Anthony Braxton, reeds; Douglas Ewart, reeds; Wallace McMillian, reeds; Dwight Andrews, reeds; Marty Ehrlich, reeds; Kenny Wheeler, trumpet;… Continue reading
Originally posted 27 September 2007. MR. JOY DREAMS Bley-Peacock Synthesizer Show Revenge: “The Bigger the Love The Greater the Hate” Polydor : 1971 Annette Peacock, vocals, arrangements, lyrics, electric vibraphone; Paul Bley, keyboards, synth, electric piano. On “Mr. Joy”: Richard… Continue reading