Latest WFMU show
What?An mp-free jazz blog focusing on rare or out-of-print music. We generally publish once a week. Songs will be available for a limited time, and are for evaluation purposes only. Attend concerts. Buy music.
Who?Chilly Jay Chill (aka Jeff Jackson) and Prof. Drew LeDrew (aka Jeff Golick). Requests, rants, and rights issues to: destination.out [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com.
How?Just be yourself.
- do testosterone boosters work said With havin so much written content do you ever run...
- hp laptop Drivers said I’ve been broweing online greater than 3 hou...
- http://totojemojedomena.info/news/2014/08/immediate-plans-in-windows-7-activator-where-to-go/ said Through doing this, you can ensure that this compa...
- website development said When I originally commented I clicked the “N...
- acne remedies guide said We absolutely love your blpg and find mosst oof yo...
Tag Archives: Matana Roberts
PIGEON São Paulo Underground Três Cabeças Loucaras Cuneiform : 2011 Rob Mazurek, cornet, electronics; Guilherme Granado, keyboards, loops, samplers, percussion; Mauricio Takara, cavaquinhiro, drums, percussion, electronics; Richard Ribeiro, drums. You’re probably thinking: Isn’t it awfully late for a Best of 2011… Continue reading
SOUNDDANCE, PT. 2 Muhal Richard Abrams, with George Lewis SoundDance Pi Records : 2011 MRA, piano; GL, trombone, laptop. FOCUS, THRUTIME… –> TIME, PT. 3 Muhal Richard Abrams, with Fred Anderson SoundDance Pi Records : 2011 MRA, piano; FA, tenor… Continue reading
HOMAGE TO CHARLES PARKER George Lewis Homage to Charles Parker Black Saint : 1979 GL, trombone, electronics; Douglas Ewart, bass clarinet, alto saxophone, cymbals; Anthony Davis, piano; Richard Teitelbaum, polymoog, multimoog & micromoog synthesizers. We’re dedicating the next two weeks… Continue reading