Latest WFMU show
What?An mp-free jazz blog focusing on rare or out-of-print music. We generally publish once a week. Songs will be available for a limited time, and are for evaluation purposes only. Attend concerts. Buy music.
Who?Chilly Jay Chill (aka Jeff Jackson) and Prof. Drew LeDrew (aka Jeff Golick). Requests, rants, and rights issues to: destination.out [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com.
How?Just be yourself.
- scrapebox proxy harvester engagement ring said Hi! Do you know iff thedy make any plugins to rote...
- watch free movies online without downloading signing up or paying said Yet an additional great website to watch totally f...
- Sex Tape Telecharger said Heya i’m for the first time here. I came acr...
- Haga clic en esta pagina said Heya estoy soy por primera vez aquí . Me encontr...
- http://thelockcompany.co.uk/locksmiths-east-london said It’s an remarkable post for all the internet...
Tag Archives: Tyshawn Sorey
PIGEON São Paulo Underground Três Cabeças Loucaras Cuneiform : 2011 Rob Mazurek, cornet, electronics; Guilherme Granado, keyboards, loops, samplers, percussion; Mauricio Takara, cavaquinhiro, drums, percussion, electronics; Richard Ribeiro, drums. You’re probably thinking: Isn’t it awfully late for a Best of 2011… Continue reading
CRY OUT Darius Jones Trio Man’ish Boy (A Raw and Beautiful Thing) AUM Fidelity : 2009 DJ, alto sax; Cooper-Moore, piano, Rakalam Bob Moses, drums. You know what you need? Another freakin top ten list, that’s what. While we don’t… Continue reading
ONLY ONE SKY CORRECT TRUTH Tyshawn Sorey Koan 482 Music : 2009 TS, drums; Todd Neufeld, electric and classical guitars; Thomas Morgan, double bass and classical guitar. We’re pleased to continue previews of extraordinary upcoming albums with several tracks from… Continue reading
ECHOES Steve Lehman Octet Travail, Transformation, and Flow Pi : 2009 SL, alto sax; Jonathan Finlayson; trumpet; Mark Shim, tenor sax; Tim Albright, trombone; Jose Davila, tuba; Chris Dingman, vibraphone; Drew Gress, bass; Tyshawn Sorey, drums. At D:O we mostly… Continue reading